Marketing research is required for effective product promotion in the market, increasing its sales.
Marketing research (marketing analysis) is a set of activities designed to examine the market of goods and services in detail. The goal is to obtain the most accurate information about a particular brand, company or expectations of the potential consumer.
Marketing research is essential if You are planning:
- the new product launch;
- determination of company products prices;
- definition of channels and methods of goods promotion;
- the formation of sales policy and methods to promote clients.
Options for marketing research
- Market research is the most common direction in conducting marketing research. The main results of market research are:
- forecasts of its development;
- assessment of conjunctural trends, the search for key success factors;
- determine the most effective ways of conducting a competitive policy on the market;
- segmentation of markets.
- The study of consumers. In this case, the object of study is the motivation of consumer behavior in the market.
- Research of competitors. This type of marketing research allows you to obtain the necessary data to ensure competitive advantage in the market.
- The study products (analysis of the competitiveness of goods).
- A study of the sales promotion system is one of the most important areas of marketing research, which seeks to identify how and when to stimulate sales of goods.
- Study of the internal environment of the enterprise.